- Cam:He's just taking his vacation time. Sounds healthy to me.
- Hodgins:Are you saying we're not healthy cause we work all the time?
- Cam:Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!
1. What was the highlight of your week?
glass carton, flyers, drawing, Photoshop.. Officially scratching all of them off my planner now! =) And Idina + JGroff ♥
2. Whose car were you in last?
I think cab uncle’s.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
4. What color shirt are you wearing?
5. How long is your hair?
6. Are you good looking?
Haha.. Hmm not that bad?
7. Last movie you watched?
8. Who were you with?
What? During the movie in #7? The whole hall. ;p
9. Last thing you ate?
Honey chicken something at Thai Express.
10. Last thing you drank?
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
12. Who came over last?
To my house? Hm I think a friend passing wedding inv..
13. Are you happy right now?
14. What did you say last?
15. Where is your phone?
16. What color are your eyes?
17. Are you left-handed?
18. Spell your name without vowels:
19. Do you have any pets?
20. Favorite Vacation?
21. What do you dislike currently?
People whose words cannot be held accountable. And distractions from work.
22. What are you listening to?
singing my life and feelings out Let It Go.
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
24. What is your favorite scent?
25. Who makes you happiest?
Doing something that I like and can be enjoyed by me and others too.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
27. When is your birthday?
Sometime in the middle of the year.
28. Who has the same phone as you?
A lot of people! A lot of friends have the same one hehe.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Long loongg time ago.
30. Do you read your horoscope?
31. Where was the last place you bought something?
EZ Link top-up machine.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
33. Do you bite your nails?
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Not that expensive that is made by which which designer and whatnot..
35. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
36. Myspace or facebook?
37. How fast have you driven a car?
Not so sure. Not so fast though, maybe 60-80 kmph?
38. Have you ever smoked?
Yep. Not that I enjoyed though.
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
Were please? Hehe.. Chemistry, Deutsch, Maths, ICT.
40. Do you have Verizon?
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
Gentlemen, mature, fun, know what it takes to get something that he wants.
42. Do you have any hidden talents?
Hidden from other people? Hm.. Not that I know of.
43. Favorite Song?
Songs, that is. Sara Bareilles’ Love Song, Idina Menzel’s I Stand, Jason Mraz’s I Won’t Give Up, The Wanted’s We Own the Night, Corrinne May’s Five Loaves and Two Fishes, Owl City’s version of In Christ Alone, RENT’s Finale B.
44. Do you like to sing at all?
Fairly so. (According to a colleague, whether or not you like singing does not have any correlations to whether or not your voice sounds good..)
45. Dream Job?
Analyst, Research lab support, Editor, Columnist with a little photography, Regulatory Affairs executives.
46. Where does most of your family live?
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
An only child.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Not really. Perhaps yes a bit.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Weekday: Arh work. Sunday: Arh church. Saturday: Oh Saturday me ♥!
50. Do you drink?
51. Know any other languages?
Other than English you mean? Yes.
52. Ever write a coded message?
Supposedly so.. Secondary school.
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
Being wed? No.
54. Do you have any children?
55. Did you take a nap today?
56. Who has the same birthday as you?
There is this girl from secondary school..
57. Ever met anyone famous before?
Yes.. Met on the street or concerts. OK some of the profs were pretty famous so.. And met a Nobel Laureate once.
58. Do you want to be famous one day?
Regionally (about 2nd degree circle-wide) I think I am famous enough ;p But internationally maybe no.
59. Any Pet Peeves?
People who keep complaining just about everything loudly just because things do not go according to what they want, their way (not what it should have been done).. Basically micromanaging. And arrogant big-brainer.
60. Are you multitasking right now?
Yes.. Singing and typing haha.
61. Do you like Britany Spears?
62. What is your least favorite chore?
63. Last place you drove your car?
I don’t have personal car.
64. Ever been out of the country?
Yes. JB is just an 1-hr bus ride from here lol.
65. Where were you born?
66. Could you handle being in the military?
No definitely not.
67. What is your average cell phone bill?
68. Who are you thinking about right now?
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Last week, watching Bones.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
71. Are your toes always painted?
72. How many piercings do you have?
73. What are you doing today?
Stained carton project, church Christmas decoration, Frozen.
74. Have you ever been gambling?
75. When is the last time you updated your page?
Few hours ago.. Yesterday then.
76. Do you like rollercoasters?
77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Oneesan Haibara Ai. Chip and Dale.
79. Last thing you cooked?
Indomie meatball flavor.
80. How’s the weather?
Fine. Maybe cloudy. Sometimes it will rain on Sunday morning..
81. Do you e-mail?
82. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Had it fell down to the concrete and shattered its screen. S$170-ish duh.
83. Last time you were sick?
84. What states have you lived in?
Jakarta.. You mean US one? I haven’t..
85. Do you wish you could move?
Move from …? Oh yes.
86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes?
87. What is your dream car?
Indigo colored sedan. My dad was lent it from his office but it only stayed with us for a few months because they gave us bigger one.. But still..
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
No, I think..
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
90. Are you happy with your life?
Hmm.. Not quite.